Nonsurgical Facial Rejuvenation
Our board-certified dermatologists, Dr. Greg Van Dyke and Dr. Jasmine Yun, are seasoned experts in using injectable dermal fillers to subtly rejuvenate facial contours and give you a refreshed, more youthful look. The procedure works by injecting a liquid (the dermal filler) beneath the skin to fill in areas lacking volume to even out fine lines, lift and bolster sagging skin, and smooth wrinkles.
Injectable Dermal Fillers Reviews
"The Wizard of Fillers - Nobody is Better - When it comes to fillers, the judgement and artistry of the doctor are everything. Dr. Van Dyke has both. I have been going to him for over twenty years for restylane for lines around my mouth, voluma to build back my jawline and lift my face, and botox. I have recommended him to everyone as I am always asked what I do to look so good. Of course, I also use sunscreen - but I would never look this good without Dr. Van Dyke. He is AMAZING. (And the NICEST GUY EVER.)"- J. / RealSelf / Feb 17, 2021
"This clinic is a hidden gem! I made an appointment for botox with Dr. Van Dyke for the following week. The facility was clean and neat. I was checked in and waited a few minutes in the waiting area. I thought the assistant were very polite and helpful, as patients were coming and going. After check in and questions, Dr. Van Dyke came in. I loved that Dr. Van Dyke asked me questions about my past experience with botox. I didn’t feel like another number. He didn’t rush and made sure I was comfortable, explaining as he went along. Tried in a new location as well - flawless. I returned for fillers and excited to get a facial! Very natural and he has a very light touch. No bruising at all. Gave me something for my acne, just because, without making me feel self conscious. He is just amazing. I appreciate that Dr. Van Dyke didn’t pressure me to do other things either, just to make a buck. Enjoy my monthly visits here and highly recommended."- R.M. / Google / Apr 28, 2022
"What a pro - so honest, so skillful with the eye of an artist, so kind. After more than ten years of getting various fillers and referring countless friends who are equally enamored, I can honestly say that Dr. Van Dyke is the very best."- J.H. / Google / Feb 03, 2023
"Hands down the best dermatologist in both medical and aesthetic treatments. He's a renowned pathologist and is able to diagnose and treat even the most obscure ailments. He treats my entire family, including my kiddos. Dr. V also does a wonderful and very natural job with botox and fillers and he has the most cutting edge lasers in town. Can't go wrong with him! His staff laughs at me because I always say Van Dyke for life!"- J.G. / Google / Mar 27, 2023
"Dr. Van Dyke is not only one of the nicest dr’s you will ever meet, he’s also an excellent dermatologist. He’s amazing in both the clinical and cosmetic realms. He was able to diagnose a mystery skin condition of a friend who had been to 5 other dermatologists to no avail. He’s amazing with Botox and fillers. A natural appearance is his specialty. He would rather under-correct and add more if needed than over-correct. I’m a lifer with him for all of my medical and cosmetics dermatological needs. "- J. / ZocDoc / May 15, 2022
What areas can be treated with filler?
We often use injectable dermal fillers in the cheeks, mid-face, and temples to replace lost facial volume, typically due to weight loss and age. In addition to treating the effects of aging, we can also use fillers to subtly transform your appearance. Our favorite applications include plumping lips, redefining jawlines, contouring noses, and augmenting chins.
Dermal fillers can also be incorporated into other aesthetic treatments to provide the benefits of a facelift without having surgery.
What dermal fillers do you use?
At Van Dyke Yun Dermatology, we offer numerous innovative dermal fillers, which are uniquely formulated to create personalized results.
- RHA® Collection
- RHA (Resilient Hyaluronic Acid) Collection is the first and only FDA-approved hyaluronic acid fillers designed for dynamic wrinkles and folds, caused by repetitive facial movements over time (like squinting, frowning, and laughing). RHA Collection fillers use a synthetic form of hyaluronic acid that closely resembles the HA that naturally occurs in our skin, providing a more natural look at rest an in motion as well as allowing for extra long lasting results (up to 18 months).
- Juvéderm offers 5 different HA fillers: Ultra, Ultra Plus, Voluma, Volbella, Vollure. Each one adds volume and is designed for different needs in different areas of the face including lips, cheeks, or chin depending on your unique needs.
- The Restylane family of dermal fillers includes Restylane-L, Lyft, Defyne, Refyne, Kysse. Like Juvéderm, each HA injectable filler is best suited for specific areas of the face (like fine lines and deep wrinkles like nasolabial folds and marionette lines) as well as for hand rejuvenation.
- Radiesse is a CaHA (calcium hydroxylapatite) filler most often used in the lower face and hands for immediate and long lasting contouring, plus stimulation of collagen and elastin.
- Belotero Balance®
- Belotero is an ultra-soft HA injectable filler that is ideal for lines and creases that are close to the skin’s surface. We often use it for areas like nasolabial lines, lip lines, and chin wrinkles.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic
- Sculptra is an injectable poly-L-lactic acid used to correct shallow to deep facial wrinkles and volume loss in the face. It can also be used to contour the derrière/buttocks area. It stimulates the body to produce more collagen deep in the skin for a fuller, more youthful appearance.
- Get instant, natural-looking results that last. Bellafill’s tiny, polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) microspheres are suspended within a base of smooth collagen gel. Once injected, the collagen gel immediately reduces the look of smile lines. Over time, your body uses the microspheres in Bellafill to create a “scaffold” onto which your own natural collagen can develop. This collagen forms a foundation that adds volume to wrinkles, reducing their appearance – and giving you natural-looking results that feel soft and smooth for up to 5 years.
If you’re ready to get started, or to learn more about injectable dermal fillers, please call us at 818.900.6007 to schedule a consultation. We will analyze your skin, discuss your goals, and create a treatment plan customized just for you. We look forward to seeing you in the office!