Nonsurgical Facial Rejuvenation
Our board-certified dermatologists, Dr. Greg Van Dyke and Dr. Jasmine Yun, are seasoned experts in using injectable dermal fillers to subtly rejuvenate facial contours and give you a refreshed, more youthful look. The procedure works by injecting a liquid (the dermal filler) beneath the skin to fill in areas lacking volume to even out fine lines, lift and bolster sagging skin, and smooth wrinkles.
Injectable Dermal Fillers Reviews
"Best Cosmetic and Medical Dermatologist Possible! - I've been going to Dr. Van Dyke for over 12 years. I started seeing him for moderate botox treatments and medical skin issues when I was a professional model. Now I'm a busy mother of 3 young children trying to age gracefully but secretly! His "less is more" approach to botox and fillers enables the most natural results. He also always has the best and most cutting edge lasers on the market. Dr. Van Dyke is a renowned dermatologist who has been a professor at UCLA, and has his own pathology lab. His understanding of the complexities of skin enables him to better advise and administer treatments than nurses and most doctors. His focus on PREVENTION as well as correction is unique and priceless. My husband and I also see him for medical issues and we know we are in the safest hands possible. You can't go wrong with Dr. V. I always say "Van Dyke for Life!""- J. / RealSelf / Sep 13, 2020
"The Wizard of Fillers - Nobody is Better - When it comes to fillers, the judgement and artistry of the doctor are everything. Dr. Van Dyke has both. I have been going to him for over twenty years for restylane for lines around my mouth, voluma to build back my jawline and lift my face, and botox. I have recommended him to everyone as I am always asked what I do to look so good. Of course, I also use sunscreen - but I would never look this good without Dr. Van Dyke. He is AMAZING. (And the NICEST GUY EVER.)"- J. / RealSelf / Feb 17, 2021
"This clinic is a hidden gem! I made an appointment for botox with Dr. Van Dyke for the following week. The facility was clean and neat. I was checked in and waited a few minutes in the waiting area. I thought the assistant were very polite and helpful, as patients were coming and going. After check in and questions, Dr. Van Dyke came in. I loved that Dr. Van Dyke asked me questions about my past experience with botox. I didn’t feel like another number. He didn’t rush and made sure I was comfortable, explaining as he went along. Tried in a new location as well - flawless. I returned for fillers and excited to get a facial! Very natural and he has a very light touch. No bruising at all. Gave me something for my acne, just because, without making me feel self conscious. He is just amazing. I appreciate that Dr. Van Dyke didn’t pressure me to do other things either, just to make a buck. Enjoy my monthly visits here and highly recommended."- R.M. / Google / Apr 28, 2022
What areas can be treated with filler?
We often use injectable dermal fillers in the cheeks, mid-face, and temples to replace lost facial volume, typically due to weight loss and age. In addition to treating the effects of aging, we can also use fillers to subtly transform your appearance. Our favorite applications include plumping lips, redefining jawlines, contouring noses, and augmenting chins.
Dermal fillers can also be incorporated into other aesthetic treatments to provide the benefits of a facelift without having surgery.
What dermal fillers do you use?
At Van Dyke Yun Dermatology, we offer numerous innovative dermal fillers, which are uniquely formulated to create personalized results.
- RHA® Collection
- RHA (Resilient Hyaluronic Acid) Collection is the first and only FDA-approved hyaluronic acid fillers designed for dynamic wrinkles and folds, caused by repetitive facial movements over time (like squinting, frowning, and laughing). RHA Collection fillers use a synthetic form of hyaluronic acid that closely resembles the HA that naturally occurs in our skin, providing a more natural look at rest an in motion as well as allowing for extra long lasting results (up to 18 months).
- Juvéderm offers 5 different HA fillers: Ultra, Ultra Plus, Voluma, Volbella, Vollure. Each one adds volume and is designed for different needs in different areas of the face including lips, cheeks, or chin depending on your unique needs.
- The Restylane family of dermal fillers includes Restylane-L, Lyft, Defyne, Refyne, Kysse. Like Juvéderm, each HA injectable filler is best suited for specific areas of the face (like fine lines and deep wrinkles like nasolabial folds and marionette lines) as well as for hand rejuvenation.
- Radiesse is a CaHA (calcium hydroxylapatite) filler most often used in the lower face and hands for immediate and long lasting contouring, plus stimulation of collagen and elastin.
- Belotero Balance®
- Belotero is an ultra-soft HA injectable filler that is ideal for lines and creases that are close to the skin’s surface. We often use it for areas like nasolabial lines, lip lines, and chin wrinkles.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic
- Sculptra is an injectable poly-L-lactic acid used to correct shallow to deep facial wrinkles and volume loss in the face. It can also be used to contour the derrière/buttocks area. It stimulates the body to produce more collagen deep in the skin for a fuller, more youthful appearance.
If you’re ready to get started, or to learn more about injectable dermal fillers, please call us at 818.900.6007 to schedule a consultation. We will analyze your skin, discuss your goals, and create a treatment plan customized just for you. We look forward to seeing you in the office!