3-in-1: Exfoliation, oxygenation, and nourishment
At Van Dyke Yun Dermatology, we customize our Geneo facials to suit every age, skin type, and season. Each facial uses a specific Geneo OxyPod, formulated with targeted ingredients to deliver vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to improve your skin’s overall health and appearance. Our esthetician Linda will assess your skin and discuss your goals to determine which Geneo facial is right for you.
"Every member of the staff cares. I was mortified after basically passing out from a biopsy but they took great care of me and didn’t make me feel bad at all. Add that on top of them providing the best treatment I’ve ever experienced, and it’s the obvious choice for anyone. "- Anonymous / ZocDoc / May 31, 2023
"Fantastic experience and I will be moving forward with them as my primary dermatologist. "- N.C. / ZocDoc / May 20, 2023
"Wonderful office. Staff and doctors are great."- S.B. / ZocDoc / May 18, 2023
"Superb—Great doctor, great guy—"- J.C. / ZocDoc / May 16, 2023
"Wonderful experience! The whole staff was friendly, punctual and the office was immaculate. My appointment didn't feel rushed, and all of my questions were answered. Everything was explained to me in detail, which I really appreciated. I would have no qualms in recommending them to family and friends. "- S.L. / ZocDoc / May 05, 2023
What happens during a Geneo facial?
As the Geneo OxyPod touches your skin and reacts with the Primer Gel, it releases its active ingredients, creating gentle, non-invasive exfoliation. Oxygenation is triggered, whereby oxygen is then carried to the surface of the skin. The heightened levels of oxygen prep the skin to absorb the nutrients to follow.
Then we infuse a blend of active ingredients during our ultrasound and neo-massage processes, allowing for maximum skin nourishment and hydration. You’ll leave feeling relaxed, refreshed, and radiant.
What are the 6 different types of Geneo facials?
- Geneo Glam Facial
- Containing powerful ingredients like pure gold flakes, silk amino acids, and rosehip oil, our Glam Facial enhances collagen regeneration, improves elasticity, and increases moisture.
- Geneo Detox Facial
- With green tea extract, copper gluconate, and gorgonian extract, our Geneo Detox Facial fights environmental factors, soothes irritated skin, and boosts cellular renewal.
- Geneo Hydrate Facial
- Using key ingredients like blue spirulina, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid, our Geneo Hydrate Facial enhances moisture retention, strengthens the skin barrier, and improves skin metabolism.
- Geneo Illuminate Facial
- Formulated with vitamin C, kojic acid, and boldo tree bark, our Geneo Illuminate Facial evens out skin tone and texture, reduces hyperpigmentation, and rejuvenates the skin.
- Geneo Balance Facial
- Using bamboo charcoal, mandelic acid, and willow bark, our Geneo Balance Facial removes impurities, fights acne, reduces pore size, and promotes collagen growth.
- Geneo Revive Facial
- With red algae, ferulic acid, and edelweiss, our Geneo Revive Facial increases firmness, reduces fine lines, evens skin tone, and diminishes signs of aging.
If you’re ready to get started, or to learn more about Geneo Oxygen Facials, please call us at 818.900.6007 to schedule your appointment. We will analyze your skin, discuss your goals, and create a treatment plan customized just for you. We look forward to seeing you in the office!